One size does not fit all when it comes to a timesheet system which is why having the choice to design exactly what works for your business is important.
There may be similarities between one organization and another but ultimately no business is the same.
Timesheet systems from most suppliers will have some features that don’t quite meet your needs, features you don’t use, or features you need but aren’t available.
This doesn’t happen with a timesheet system from Timewatch. Our products are 100 percent configurable and customizable.
A Configurable Timesheet System
Timewatch time tracking systems are modular. This means that major features can be enabled or disabled as you require. Major features are all configurable so they can perfectly meet the needs of any industry.
Our current customers include industry leaders in architecture, consulting, energy, finance, and technology.
Out of the box, we preconfigure three versions that are designed to provide maximum flexibility to small, medium, and large enterprises. We also provide a fourth option: design your own system.
Design Your Own Custom Timesheet System For Your Needs
By combining our configurable timesheet solutions with advanced customization options, Timewatch products offer something unique – the opportunity for customers to design their own timesheet system for a 100 percent perfect fit both today and in the future.
Our product can be configured to turn on and off the exact features you need from our standard feature set and we also allow all for new custom features to be added that fully integrate with the standard product in a way that doesn’t compromise future upgrades.
The Benefit of Using a Custom Time Tracking System
There are many benefits to this approach:
- Get what you want: It is a 100 percent perfect fit for your functional needs
- Flexible: The system can adapt to your future needs as you scale and your requirements change
- You save money: You only pay for the modules and features you use
- Budget for growth: More cost effective that upgrading to different systems as your organization grows
- Individual fit: You are not being forced to use products you don’t need or want
- Efficient: Custom fit means you are not weighed down by surplus functions
Want to know more about Timewatch time tracking systems that are 100 percent configurable and customizable?
Click on this link to learn how our time tracking systems can save you money and make your business more efficient.